Position ID #9052MRI
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• An Associate’s Degree, Certification Program or Apprenticeship
• 2 + years of maintenance experience as a Mechanic or related
• Experience troubleshooting industrial machinery and equipment including Electrical, Mechanical, Pneumatic and PLC Logic Systems
• Experience with electrical code manuals for maintenance and repair
• Experience operating a forklift
• Must be willing work 2nd Shift – 3 PM to 11 PM
Company & Position Description
Our client is a well-known and respected industry leader that uses cutting edge technology to develop a diverse line of products, and provides their team a world-class manufacturing environment in an expanding and dynamic organization. Based in desirable western North Carolina, near the beautiful Asheville area, they are offering a critical Maintenance Technician/ Equipment Mechanic position on 2nd shift, a generous compensation package, some relocation assistance, a great location and unlimited potential for growth within the company. Due to the confidential nature of this opportunity, further information about the company, product & exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
On behalf of our client we are conducting a search for a motivated and detailed oriented, self-starter to join their team on second shift. This Maintenance Technician and Equipment Mechanic will perform a variety of mechanical and electrical duties maintaining production equipment in the facility as one of their many responsibilities.
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.