Position ID #3676MRI
Email resume to: email@example.com
• A 4-Year Bachelor’s Degree is a Must
• 4 + years of purchasing experience in an automotive manufacturing environment
• Previous Supervisory or Management experience is required
• Experience with Global Sourcing and Purchasing
• Strong knowledge of inventory practices, supplier evaluations, transportation and logistics
• Experience with TPS (Toyota Production System), TS16949, ISO14001 or QS9000 are pluses +
Company & Position Description
Located in the beautiful and desirable Lexington area of Kentucky, our client is a stable and respected, automotive manufacturing organization. They are offering a critical management position, an ideal work environment, excellent benefits and unlimited growth potential. Due to the confidential nature of this opportunity, further information about the salary, company, product & exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
On behalf of our client we are searching for an independent, self-motivated and passionate communicator to join their team as the Purchasing Manager for the facility. The successful Purchasing Manager will be responsible for the overall direction of the purchasing department, compliance with quality systems and the utilization of TPS as just a few of their responsibilities. In addition this individual will work closely with suppliers, customers and plant management.
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.