Position ID #3693MRI
Email resume to: email@example.com
• A Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-Year University
• 7 + years of Human Resources experience in a manufacturing environment
• 3 + years of experience as a HR Manager or Senior HR Representative
• Strong EHS (Environmental, Health & Safety) experience in manufacturing
• Union experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with training, recruiting and employment law
Company & Position Description
Located in beautiful central North Carolina, near the South Carolina border and a commutable distance of Southern Pines NC, our client is a national industry leader and well-known manufacturer of their products for over 30 years. A stable and innovative organization, they are known for their quality as well as low costs. This critical Human Resources Manager role offers a competitive compensation package, unlimited growth potential and an excellent location. Due to the confidential nature of this opportunity, further information about the company, product & exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
On behalf of our client we are searching for an adaptive, high energy and positive HR leader to join their team as the Human Resources Manager. If you are an HR professional with Union experience in a manufacturing environment and excellent communication skills, you are exactly the person we are searching for. The successful applicant will handle all Human Resources duties including payroll, recruiting, staffing, safety, worker’s comp and employee relations as just a few of their responsibilities.
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.