Position ID #9062MRI
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brief Position Description
Ideally located in the beautiful bluegrass state of Kentucky, little over an hour south from both Louisville and Lexington, our client who has been in business for well over 50 years, is a manufacturer of products for the automotive industry and supplier to customers all over the world. This Environmental, Health & Safety Manager position will be responsible for ensuring all safety requirements are met, all environmental regulations are followed, and all injuries/illnesses are tracked with countermeasures implemented. They offer a competitive compensation package, relocation assistance, growth potential and an ideal location.
EMAIL YOUR RESUME ALONG WITH A CONTACT NUMBER YOU CAN BE REACHED AT.
MUST HAVES REQUIREMENTS:
• A 4-Year Bachelor’s Degree is required
• Previous EH&S (Environmental, Health and Safety) Management/ Leadership experience is a MUST
• Experience in an automotive related manufacturing environment
• Experience with waste water, plating and/or painting
• Knowledge of 8-Step Problem Solving methodology
• TS16949 and ISO 14001 experience is a plus +
• TPS (Toyota Production Systems) or related experience is a plus +
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this opportunity, further information about the company, product & exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response. Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.