Position ID #9063MRI
Email resume to: email@example.com
Brief Position Description
A global manufacturing, industry leader located in the northeast Alabama area, southwest and commutable of Chattanooga Tennessee, our client is looking for a Manufacturing Process Leader with a strong safety focus to join their successful and established team on 3rd shift. This individual will manage a team of around 50 employees and responsibility for all phases of production, maintain a culture of zero harm and safety awareness, foster an engaged workforce and drive on-time delivery as just a few of their responsibilities. They offer a generous compensation package, outstanding bonus potential, a centralized location and growth potential within the organization.
EMAIL YOUR RESUME ALONG WITH A CONTACT NUMBER YOU CAN BE REACHED AT.
MUST HAVES REQUIREMENTS:
• 5 + of years of experience in a metal fabrication manufacturing or production facility
• Previous supervisory or leadership experience leading several groups, 40 plus employees
• A strong safety background and focus. Experience striving for a Zero Harm facility
• Computer literacy including some experience with MS Excel
• This is a 3rd Shift position: 9 PM – 6 AM
PLUSES + +:
• A Bachelor’s Degree is a plus +
• Experience leading a weld shop is a strong plus ++
• ERP knowledge is a plus +
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this opportunity, further information about the company, product & exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response. Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate