Position ID #3630MRI
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Current C# and C++ programming experience is a MUST!
• TS/SCI (TS/Sensitive Compartmented Information) Security Clearance is required
• Microsoft SQL server experience
• Experience with Web Technologies such as CSS, HTML, JS, jQuery
• Experience with common graphics programming techniques & algorithms
• Multithreaded application design & implementation
Company & Position Description
Located in the Fayetteville/ Fort Bragg area of North Carolina, our well-known and successful client is focused on providing the best software and technology to their clients and providing a small company, family atmosphere for their employees. This Senior Software Engineer opportunity offers an outstanding compensation package, excellent benefits and the ability for the individual to work independently and make an immediate impact. As this is a confidential search, further information about the company and its location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
On behalf of our successful client, we are searching for a self-motivated and independent Senior Software Engineer with extensive C++ experience to join their team. The successful engineer will perform requirements analysis, design, code, testing, verification and validation of enterprise custom desktop and web-based solutions. In addition this individual will develop software code to standards, take ownership of the development process and work closely with customers as just a few of their responsibilities.
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.