Position ID #8987MRI
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-Year University in Business, Management, Human Resources or other relevant degrees
• Extensive recruiting and hiring experience for the manufacturing or distribution industries
• Experience recruiting for multiple concurrent positions and locations
• Cold calling experience
• Experience with community outreach and interaction
• Experience setting up and standardizing a recruiting process/ plan
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
Company & Position Description
Ideally located less than an hour south of beautiful Atlanta near the LaGrange area, our client is a privately held, industry leading manufacturer and supplier, and is respected not only for the quality of their products but also their supplier customer service. In business for well over half a century, they continue to produce the most technologically advanced product in their industry and rapidly grow their market share. This critical Talent Acquisition Manager/ Recruiter position offers an extremely competitive compensation package, growth potential and a beautiful centrally located area. As this is a confidential search, further information about the company and exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
On our client’s behalf, we are searching for a driven, multi-tasking, go-getter that can work independently and without constant direction. If you are a recruiting and sourcing guru and enjoy interacting with the public, you are exactly the person we are searching for! The successful Talent Acquisition Manager/ Recruiter will help develop, launch, monitor and refine the talent acquisition programs for the organization. This individual will develop strategies for recruitment, build strong relationships with the community, hire and recruit for all level of positions and execute a career fair strategy as just a few of their responsibilities. This is an once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join a world-class, privately held corporation in a critical and highly visible role. Apply today!
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. VEVRAA Federal Contractor. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.