Position ID #3614MRI
Email resume to: email@example.com
• A BS Engineering Degree is required
• 2 + years of experience in an automotive manufacturing environment
• Previous experience as a Quality Engineer is a MUST!
• Customer and Vendor relations experience
• TS16949 and ISO 14001 experience is a plus +
• TPS (Toyota Production Systems) experience is a plus +
Company & Position Description
Ideally located in the beautiful bluegrass state of Kentucky, about an hour south of Lexington, our client who has been in business for well over 50 years, is a manufacturer of products for the automotive industry and a well-respected company in their field. They are a supplier to customers all over the world and due to an expansion in business they are looking for top talent to join their team. This Quality Engineering opportunity offers a competitive compensation package, growth potential and an ideal location. As this is a confidential search, further information about the company and the exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
Due to growth in business, our well respected client has asked us to conduct a search for an experienced, self-motivated and high energy Quality Engineer to join their team. If you currently a Quality Engineer with hands-on experience in an automotive manufacturing environment, you are exactly the person we are searching for! The successful Quality Engineer will support the Quality Manager in the facility, interface with customers and offer technical support.
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.