Position ID #3602MRI
Email resume to: email@example.com
• A BS Engineering Degree is required. An Associate’s Degree in Engineering with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business will also be considered
• 5 + years of Quality Engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
• Knowledge of FMEA, Control Plan and SPC
• Experience with Statistical Analysis Software (Minitab or similar)
• New Product Launch experience
• ISO 9001
• ASQ Quality Engineer is a plus +
• Six Sigma Certification is a plus +
• Experience with ISO 13485 is a plus +
Company & Position Description
Located in the western part of North Carolina, near desirable Hickory and Asheville, our client is a well-known global leader that uses high-tech and cutting edge technology to develop their critical products and solutions for a variety of industries. This critical Quality Engineering opportunity offers an outstanding compensation package, a stable and dynamic environment for their employees and a specialized industry with room for unlimited professional growth. Due to the confidential nature of this opportunity, further information about the salary, company, product & exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
On behalf of our growing client, we are conducting a search for an independent and hands-on Quality Engineer to join their successful facility. If you have excellent communication skills and a working knowledge of electrical testing, resistance welding and chemical processing, you are exactly the individual we are searching for! The successful Quality Engineer will take the lead in supporting Quality Improvement activities, create FMEA and Control Plan methods and ensure the quality of new products. In addition this individual will complete internal ISO audits and support Continuous Improvement efforts as just a few of their responsibilities. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a diverse, global, industry leader in a highly visible and important role. Apply today!
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.