Position ID #3603MRI
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• 5 + years of experience in a manufacturing or production environment
• Previous leadership or management experience
• Extensive Inventory Management and Production Control experience
• Knowledge of Flow of Material/ Material Transactions
• Experience analyzing data
• Knowledge of Oracle based ERP systems
• Experience with Continuous Improvement and Root Cause Analysis
• BS Degree in Business or Manufacturing is a plus +
Company & Position Description
Located in beautiful northeast Alabama, about an hour from Chattanooga Tennessee, our client is a global manufacturing leader of their products and a name you would certainly recognize. With an extensive and storied history, they supply to customers all over the world and is highly regarded organization by those in their industry. This critical Production Control/ Inventory Control Manager role offers an excellent compensation package, some relocation assistance, a great location and unlimited growth potential for a world-class organization. As this is a confidential search, further information about the company and exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
On behalf of our client, we are searching for an analytical and self-motivated leader with a strong sense of urgency to join their successful team. If you are an effective communicator that doesn’t require any hand-holding and have extensive inventory and production control experience, you are exactly the person we are searching for. The successful Production Control/ Inventory Control Manager will be the primary contact for inventory and production demands, review material variance analysis and monitor the plant’s production schedule as just a few of their responsibilities. This is an once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join a diverse and stable manufacturing industry leader in a critical role. Apply today!
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.