Position ID #3598MRI
Email resume to: email@example.com
• A BS Mechanical Engineering (BSME, BSMET) Degree is required. An Associate’s Degree will be considered with extensive experience
• 5 + years of Hands-on experience working on small machines and equipment.
• Experience designing, assembling, troubleshooting and modifying industrial equipment
• Experience with small part assembly
• Troubleshooting automated equipment
• Experience with Pick & Place Machines and FANUC Robots
• Tooling design and modifications to CNC machining
• Battery manufacturing experience is a plus +
• Experience in the coating, printing or paper industry is a plus +
Company & Position Description
Located in the western part of North Carolina, near desirable Hickory and Asheville, our client is a well-known global leader that uses high-tech and cutting edge technology to develop their critical products and solutions for a variety of industries. They provide an outstanding compensation package, a stable and dynamic environment for their employees, relocation assistance and a specialized industry with room for unlimited professional growth. Due to the confidential nature of this opportunity, further information about the company, product & exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
On behalf of our growing client, we are conducting a search for an independent and hands-on self-starter that enjoys being out on the production floor tinkering with machines and equipment. If you are an Equipment Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Plant Engineer or Process Development Engineer that enjoys getting their hands dirty developing and making modifications to machines, you are exactly the person we are searching for! The successful Process Development Engineer will provide mechanical engineering support, debug equipment lines, prototype new machinery and implement process improvements as just a few of their responsibilities. They will work closely with engineering teams to troubleshoot and validate new equipment as well contacting vendors to integrate machinery. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a diverse, global, industry leader in a highly visible and important role. Apply today!
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.