Position ID #3608MRI
Email resume to: email@example.com
• 3 + years of supervising and leading a Print Department
• Plastic print experience is a MUST!
• Experience overseeing print product sampling and control of printed plate inventory
• Planned, Predictive and Reactive maintenance
• Previous management or supervisory experience
• An Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree is a preferred but not required ++
Company & Position Description
Ideally located near Davenport IA, our client is a well-known and diverse global manufacturing leader that you would certainly recognize. A stable and rapidly growing company, they provide to a variety of industries and use cutting edge technology to support their customers all across the US. This critical role offers an outstanding compensation package, growth potential within the organization and a desirable location. As this is a confidential search, further information about the company and exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
On behalf of our client, we are searching for a high-energy, organized and self-motivated leader to join their team as the facility Print Manager. The successful applicant will be responsible for supervising the Print Department, lead all printers and monitor the efficiency and quality of all printed product. This individual will manage all print product sampling, control printed plate inventory and the maintenance of the print department equipment as just a few of their responsibilities.
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.