Position ID #9019MRI
Email resume to: email@example.com
• A BS Engineering Degree is required. You will not be considered without this
• 3 + years of overall process engineering experience in a manufacturing or production environment
• Experience eliminating defects, scrap and downtime
• Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Actions experience
• Strong customer satisfaction experience
• Excellent communication skills
• A BS Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or Industrial Engineering Degree is preferred +
• Experience in an automotive manufacturing environment is a plus +
• TPS (Toyota Production System) or related system is a plus +
• TS16949 and ISO14001 experience +
Company & Position Description
Ideally located in the beautiful bluegrass state of Kentucky, about an hour south of Lexington, our client, who has been in business for well over 50 years, is a manufacturer of products for the automotive industry and a well-respected company in their field. They are a worldwide supplier to customers all over the globe and due to an expansion in business they are looking for top talent to join their team. This opportunity offers the ability to join a successful & growing company as a Manufacturing Process Engineer, a competitive compensation package, growth potential and an ideal location. As this is a confidential search, further information about the company and the exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
On behalf of our successful client located in beautiful Kentucky, we are conducting a search for a highly self-motivated and organized Manufacturing Engineer to join their team. The successful applicant will report to the Engineering Manager and will be responsible for utilizing TPS principles to achieve business objectives, maintaining compliance to quality systems and enhance customer satisfaction. In addition the Manufacturing Process Engineer will implement process controls and reductions in defects, scrap and downtime. If you are looking to join a world-class company in a highly critical Manufacturing Process Engineer position, apply today!
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.