Position ID #3623MRI
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• 5 + years of experience with plastic injection molding equipment
• Previous management or supervisory experience
• Knowledge of Polystyrene, PET and Polypropylene
• Maintenance experience with injection mold machines including adjusting and setup troubleshooting
• Electrical and Hydraulic experience with 500 – 700 ton injection molding machines
• PLC experience
• An Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree is a preferred but not required ++
Company & Position Description
Ideally located in eastern Alabama, near LaGrange Georgia, our client is a well-known and diverse global manufacturing leader that you would certainly recognize. A stable and rapidly growing company, they provide to a variety of industries and use cutting edge technology to support their customers all across the US. This critical role offers an outstanding compensation package, growth potential within the organization and a desirable location. As this is a confidential search, further information about the company and exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
On behalf of our client, we are searching for a high-energy, organized and self-motivated leader to join their team as a Maintenance Manager. The successful applicant will oversee and lead the maintenance of the facility including machinery, equipment and the physical building. In addition this individual will guide capital projects related to the facility and equipment, troubleshoot large injection molding machines and be accountable for preventative/ predictive maintenance programs. This is an once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join a diverse and stable industry leader in a critical role. Apply today!
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.