Position ID #9001MRI
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• 5 + years of experience with paper forming equipment, die cutters, presses and sheeter machines
• Thermoforming experience
• Previous management or supervisory experience
• Experience maintaining and servicing plant equipment and facilities
• Experience with the paper and plastics conversion process
• Working knowledge of HVAC systems
• Strong PLC experience
• Experience interpreting documents on electrical/mechanical schematics, technical manuals, maintenance instructions, operating instructions and safety rules
• An Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree is a preferred but not required ++
Company & Position Description
Ideally located near sought-after and beautiful Nashville TN, our client is a well-known and diverse global manufacturing leader that you would certainly recognize. A stable and rapidly growing company, they provide to a variety of industries and use cutting edge technology to support their customers all across the US. This critical role offers an outstanding compensation package, growth potential within the organization and a desirable location. As this is a confidential search, further information about the company and exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
On behalf of our client, we are searching for a high-energy, organized and self-motivated leader to join their team as a Maintenance Manager. The successful applicant will maintain and service plant equipment and facilities, work closely with production and lead the maintenance staff to ensure the facility meets required standards and analyze equipment failures. In addition this individual will develop and manage maintenance projects from start to finish and be responsible for regulatory compliance as just a few of their responsibilities. This is an once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join a diverse and stable industry leader in a critical role. Apply today!
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.