Position ID #8994MRI
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• 5 + years of previous supervisory or management experience
• Extensive customer service
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills is a Must!
• Familiarity working in a fast-paced environment
• A 4-Year Bachelor’s Degree is strongly preferred ++
• Experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment is strongly preferred ++
Company & Position Description
A growing company that has been in business for well over 50 years, our client is a successful manufacturer and a leader in their industry. They strive to make the best products for both commercial and residential customers and believe in investing in both their technology and their employees. Based in the centrally located and desirable Fayetteville area of southeast North Carolina, they are offering a critical management position, a generous compensation package and unlimited growth within the organization. Due to the confidential nature of this opportunity, further information about the company, product & exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. VEVRAA Federal Contractor. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.