Position ID #3619MRI
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• A Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-Year University is required
• Hands-on Quality Systems background in a manufacturing environment
• Experience with PPAP, MCI, Cpk, etc.
• Experience with Quality Audits
• Problem solving technics including RCA, 5 Why’s, 8D’s, Cause and Effect, etc.
• Minitab or other Statistical software
• Previous supervisory and leadership experience
• A BS Engineering Degree is a plus +
• Experience with ISO 9000 +
• ASQ, Certified Quality Engineer +
Company & Position Description
Located in beautiful western Florida, along the Gulf of Mexico and near Sarasota, our client is a well-respected, global manufacturing provider of their custom products and a name you would certainly recognize. They are an established and stable organization that are known for quality, dependability and innovation in their industry. This critical Quality Engineering leadership opportunity offers a generous compensation package, bonus potential, a great location and unlimited growth potential within the organization. As this is a confidential search, further information about the company and exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
On behalf of our client, due to expansion and promotion, we are searching for an experienced, hands-on, flexible and self-motivated Engineer to join their team as a Quality Engineer. The Quality Engineer will perform inspection and set Quality Assurance Testing models for analysis of raw materials, finished products and materials in-process as just a few of their responsibilities.
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. VEVRAA Federal Contractor. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.