Position ID #3631MRI
Email resume to: email@example.com
• A BS Engineering Degree is required. You will not be considered without this
• 1 + year of hands-on manufacturing experience as an Engineer
• All aspects of general engineering
• Experience with supply vendors, equipment quotes and equipment downtime
• Project management
• Paint or Power Coat experience is strongly preferred ++
• Experience in an automotive manufacturing environment ++
• Experience with AutoCAD and SolidWorks is a plus +
• Waste water treatment +
Company & Position Description
Ideally located on the south western Kentucky/ Tennessee border, about an hour from desirable Nashville TN, our client is a global manufacturing leader and a well-respected, stable organization who is known throughout their industry. They believe in offering their customers leading edge technologies, reliability and service. This opportunity offers a competitive compensation package, unlimited growth potential, relocation assistance and an ideal location. As this is a confidential search, further information about the company and the exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
On behalf of our successful client located in the beautiful bluegrass state of Kentucky, right on the Tennessee border, we are conducting a search for a highly self-motivated engineer with excellent communication skills to join their team as a Manufacturing Engineer. The successful Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for planning and coordinating several engineering projects, providing technical support to maintenance, safety and production, and improving manufacturing methods as just a few of their responsibility. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing company in a highly visible and important role. Apply today!
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.