Position ID #9008MRI
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
• 3 + years of Cost Accounting experience is a MUST!
• Experience in a manufacturing or production environment
• Experience with Inventory Management, Product Costing, Expense Management, Forecasting, Budgeting and Financial Analysis
• Experience GL Systems or other Databases
• Strong MS Office experience including Excel, Power Point and Word
Company & Position Description
Located near the desirable Lynchburg area of Virginia, our expanding client is a well-known industry leader and a respected manufacturer of their high end products. A progressive and stable company, they believe in not only providing the best products to their customers but also a work environment that nurtures their employees, allowing them to grow in their careers. This critical position offers a competitive compensation package, unlimited growth potential within the organization and a desirable location. As this is a confidential search, further information about the company and its location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
On behalf of our successful and expanding client, we are searching for an independent and self-motivated individual to join their team as the Plant Controller. If you are a Finance Manager, a Plant Controller or Senior Cost Accountant, you are exactly the person we are searching for! The successful Plant Controller will prepare monthly and annual forecasts for plant P&L, prepare cost and operating budgets and provide support to product development. In addition the Controller will manage monthly closing and maintain bills of materials as just a few of their responsibilities. If you are looking for a stable and rewarding career where you can grow into upper management with the organization, apply today!
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.