Position ID #3610MRI
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• An Associate’s Degree
• 5 + years of strong Electrical Experience
• Mechanical skillset and aptitude
• Experience with Hydraulics, Pneumatics, PLC, Controllers & Ladder Logic
• The ability to read schematics
• Must be willing to travel to clients up to 75%
• Experience with Food Industry Equipment is a plus +
Company & Position Description
Centrally located in desirable and sought after Triangle area of North Carolina, near the capital Raleigh, our client is a successful and well-established supplier of products to a variety of industries. They provide a range of products from manual tabletop to high speed automated systems and is a name that is respected by customers all over the world. This position offers a competitive compensation package, growth potential, the ability to travel and the opportunity for overtime unlimited growth potential within the organization and a desirable location. As this is a confidential search, further information about the company and its exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
Are you an assertive, independent and professional self-starter? Do you love to travel and work on complex electrical equipment and machinery? Are you a calm and patient individual that likes to figure out and troubleshoot problems? On behalf of our client we are searching for just that individual! The successful Field Service Technician will travel about 75% of the time to clients, both domestically and some international, and install, demonstrate and service our client’s equipment. They will provide training in safety, perform machine set-up and disassembly and offer training of preventive maintenance, diagnostics and sub-assembly setups as just a few of their responsibilities. If you are looking for a stable and rewarding career where you can grow with the organization, apply today!
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.