Position ID #3605MRI
Email resume to: email@example.com
• 10 years of overall facilities experience in a manufacturing environment
• Capital Projects experience
• Facilities experience with electrical, water, HVAC, utilities, construction, etc.
• Technical Services management experience
• Project Management. Experience maintaining project and project cost controls
• Must be open to about 30% travel
• BS Engineering Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial is a plus +
• Lean and Six Sigma experience +
• ISO 9001 certification +
Company & Position Description
Located in the beautiful and desirable Rochester Hills area of Michigan, our client is a well-known and diverse global manufacturing leader that you would certainly recognize. A stable and rapidly growing company, they provide to a variety of industries and use cutting edge technology to support their customers all across the US. This critical role offers an outstanding compensation package, growth potential within the organization and a beautiful location in a sought after area. As this is a confidential search, further information about the company and exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
On behalf of our client, we are searching for a high-energy, organized and self-motivated leader to join their team as a Facilities and Technical Services Manager. The successful applicant will provide project management in facilities infrastructure and equipment as well as support manufacturing operations, troubleshooting and repair issue. In addition this individual will direct maintenance personnel in construction, testing and debugging equipment as just a few of their responsibilities. This is an once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join a diverse and stable industry leader in a critical role. Apply today!
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.