Position ID #3612MRI
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• A BS Engineering Degree is required
• 10 + years of overall experience in a manufacturing environment
• Previous experience as an Engineering Manager or Leader
• Previous experience with Printing of Inks/ Resins/ Adhesives/ Coatings or Roll Handling of Paper/ Foil/ Film
• Experience with Lean Manufacturing and Process Improvement Concepts including Root Cause Analysis, SPC and Continuous Improvement
• A BSME (Manufacturing Engineering) or BSEE (Electrical Engineering) Degree is a plus +
• A MS Degree is a plus +
Company & Position Description
Ideally located about half-an-hour south of desirable Atlanta GA, our client is a successful and well-established manufacturing leader in their industry and an organization that is respected by not only their customers but also their peers. They provide a range of products and are continually looking at new technologies and products. This position offers an extremely competitive compensation package, growth potential within the organization, excellent benefits and an ideal location. As this is a confidential search, further information about the company and its exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
On behalf of our world-class client, we are searching for an organized, self-motivated and detail-oriented individual to join their team as the Engineering Manager for their successful facility. If you multi-tasking manager with an in-depth knowledge of machinery and controls, apply today! The Engineering Manager will be part of the Strategic Planning team and be involved in the R&D of new equipment as well as a partner to the Maintenance Manager. This individual will be responsible for Process Engineering, internal customer Technical support, Research & Development and Planning & Management as just a few of their responsibilities. If you are looking for a stable and rewarding career where you can grow with the organization, apply today!
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.