Position ID #8995MRI
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• BSEE (Electrical Engineering) Degree is required
• 5 + years of experience in a manufacturing environment
• Strong experience with electrical component testing at the electrical board level
• C++ and Visual Basic experience
• Working knowledge or the ability to become proficient with PLC’s, HMI, Robotics, and Motion Controls
• Troubleshooting experience
Company & Position Description
Located in beautiful South Carolina, the exact location will be provided, our client is a well-established, high tech corporation that uses cutting edge technology to develop their critical products for a variety of industries. This opportunity offers a competitive compensation package, unlimited growth potential within the organization and a desirable location. As this is a confidential search, further information about the company and its exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
On behalf of our client we are searching for an experienced Electrical Engineer with component testing to join their successful facility. If you are a creative and analytical individual with a strong work ethic and communication skills, you are exactly the person we are looking for! The successful Component Testing Electrical Engineer will design, build and evaluate quality assurance methods and systems for testing finished electrical/electronic components. In addition this individual will evaluate products, components, and systems by applying knowledge of electricity, electronics and materials as well as develop manufacturing processes and systems by designing and modifying equipment working with Production, Quality Control and Research and Development groups. If you are looking for a stable and rewarding career where you can grow into upper management with the organization, apply today!
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.