Position ID #8991MRI
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Electrical Controls experience is a MUST!
• Experience in a manufacturing environment
• Experience with Ladder Logic and Motor Controls including Servo control
• Electrical system design including panels and enclosures for automated machinery
• Must be willing to work 2nd Shift (3 PM to 11 PM)
Company & Position Description
Located in beautiful western Florida, along the Gulf of Mexico and near Sarasota, our client is a well-respected, global manufacturing provider of their custom products and a name you would certainly recognize. They are an established and stable organization that are known for quality, dependability and innovation in their industry. This important 2nd Shift Electrical Controls Technician opportunity offers a generous hourly wage, overtime, a great location and unlimited growth potential within the organization. As this is a confidential search, further information about the company and exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
We are searching for an experienced, hands-on and dedicated Electrical Controls Technician to join our client on 2nd shift. The successful Controls Technician will test and modify electrical machinery and electrical controls equipment as well provide technical support in the facility. This individual will troubleshoot electrical, mechanical and programmable logic malfunctions, design and support ladder logic and servo/ stepper controller programs, and integrate industrial equipment with communication networks.
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. VEVRAA Federal Contractor. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.