Position ID #3625MRI
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• A BS Engineering Degree is required. You will not be considered without this
• 3 + years of experience in automotive or related manufacturing environment
• Project Management experience
• Process design and specification of production equipment experience
• Experience with Process Flow, Capability, Layout and Capacity Analysis
• Costing experience
• Strong customer satisfaction experience
• Excellent communication skills
• A BS Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or Industrial Engineering Degree is preferred +
• TPS (Toyota Production System) or related system is a plus +
• TS16949 and ISO14001 experience +
Company & Position Description
Ideally located in the beautiful bluegrass state of Kentucky, about an hour south of Lexington, our client, who has been in business for well over 50 years, is a manufacturer of products for the automotive industry and a well-respected company in their field. They are a worldwide supplier to customers all over the globe and due to an expansion in business they are looking for top talent to join their team. This opportunity offers the ability to join a successful & growing company as a Costing Engineer, a competitive compensation package, growth potential and an ideal location. As this is a confidential search, further information about the company and the exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
On behalf of our successful client located in beautiful Kentucky, we are conducting a search for a highly self-motivated and organized Costing Engineer to join their team. If you are a Cost Engineer, Project Engineer or Process Engineer and are looking for a stable career, apply today! The successful applicant plan, implement and follow-up on model line implementation including collecting & analyzing data, costing and preparing data. In addition the Costing Engineer will report all cost changes associated with parts, maintain costing standards, assure compliance to existing quality systems as just a few of their responsibilities.
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.