Position ID #9006MRI
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• BS Electrical Engineering (BSEE) or Electronics Engineering is required!
• 3 + years of manufacturing experience working with automation and automated manufacturing processes
• Extensive experience programming and troubleshooting Rockwell/ Allen Bradly PLC’s and RSLogix5000
• Experience with Motor Drives, SolidState Drives, Motion Control Systems and encoders
• FANUC Robotics experience
• Automotive manufacturing experience is a plus +
• Experience with FactoryTalk software is a plus +
Company & Position Description
Our client is a dynamic industry leader in the design and production of their products and an organization that employs thousands around the globe. A well-known and respected company because of their high quality products and outstanding service, they utilize cutting edge and sophisticated technology to make themselves the preferred partner for successful companies all over the world. Centrally located in the sought-after Piedmont Triad area of North Carolina, less than an hour from Winston-Salem, our client provides their team a world-class manufacturing environment, a generous compensation package, relocation assistance and unlimited potential for growth within the company. Due to the confidential nature of this opportunity, further information about the company, product & exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
On behalf of our client we are searching for a disciplined, self-motivated and high-energy engineer to join their team as a Controls/ Automation Engineer. If you like to stay on your toes in a fast paced environment while being challenged and learning the newest technologies, you are exact the person we are searching for! The successful Automation Engineer will provide technological and engineering support for the facility’s equipment, production processes and products. In addition this individual will work with new and capital equipment, be the liaison to corporate engineering, provide Continuous Improvement support as well as developing project plans as just a few a few of their responsibilities.
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.